Free Bike Tour of Berlin - worth €24.00!
Fat Tire Bike Tours
Berlin Pass Benefits:
Free Bike Tour of Berlin with a Berlin Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: €24.00 Child: €14.00
Get to know Berlin on a whole new level! Berlin is great for bikes and Fat Tire Tours offers a wide range of tours to let you explore Berlin and get up close and personal with all the best sites. All tours are conducted by experienced guides who make every tour fun, engaging, and truly memorable.
Being on bikes makes it possible for you to experience Berlin like a local. See the sites up close, take great pictures, and see more than you ever would on your own. Your guide will make sure to captivate with more than just the facts as we want you to learn all about the many facets of Berlin’s history and modern dynamics.
Several tours with different themes are on offer, all of which will let you see the highlights you’d expect and then some. The Day City Tour is a great tour to start any visit to Berlin as it covers all the musts, such as the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Reichstag, and includes lots of easy riding through quiet side streets and Berlin’s famous Tiergarten park. Themed topic tours such as the Third Reich & Nazi Germany Tour, Berlin Wall & Cold War Tour, and Modern Berlin: The New Capital Tour offer you a chance to dig deeper into those parts of the Berlin story.
Did you know:
- With the Berlin Pass you may choose from four great tours: Day City Tour, Third Reich & Nazi Germany Tour, Berlin Wall & Cold War Tour, Modern Berlin: The New Capital Tour
- Included with any tour with Fat Tire is a comfortable city bike maintained by full-time mechanics, experienced English-speaking guides who are masters at group chemistry, and a fully stocked shop where tours start with restrooms, wifi, and luggage storage.
- Fat Tire Tours Berlin has more 5-Star reviews on Trip Advisor than any other Bike Tour Operator worldwide.
- Touring with a friendly, knowledgable, and engaging guide who will make sure you have a great time on tour.
- Enjoying a friendly, relaxed, and fun tour atmosphere where you can take great pictures, ask questions, and meet other travelers
- Seeing the best Berlin has to offer, up close, and always accompanied by great info from your guide.
Join a tour:
1) Reservations are recommended for all Fat Tire tours, but walk-ups are welcome as space is usually available. Avoid being disappointed by a sold-out tour by calling or emailing Fat Tire in advance to reserve your space. On your tour day it’s as easy as turning up at one of the time slots outlined below and heading to the guide holding the Fat Tire sign.
2) Let them know you have a Berlin Pass and want to join that tour and they will help you with the rest.
3) The exact location is Fat Tire Tours Berlin, Panoramastr. 1a, 10178 Berlin, which is located right at the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Trouble finding the meeting point? Just call the Fat Tire shop at +49 (0)30 2404 7991.
Day City Tour:
- 1st March - 24th March: daily at 11am
- 25th March - 31st May: daily at 10am, 11am, & 4pm
- 1st June - 31st August: daily at 9:30am, 10am, 11am, & 4pm
- 1st - 30th September: daily at 10am, 11am, & 4pm
- 1st - 31st October: daily at 10am & 11am
- 1st - 30th November: daily at 11am
- 1st December - 28th February: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays at 11am
Third Reich & Nazi Germany Tour
- 25th March - 31st October: Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays at 10:30am
Berlin Wall & Cold War Tour
- 25th March - 31st October: Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays at 10:30am
Modern Berlin: The New Capital Tour
- 25th March - 31st October: Tuesdays, Fridays, & Sundays at 10:30am
The Fat Tire shop in Alexanderplatz is open seasonally:
- 1st December - 28 February: Mondays, Wednesday, and Saturdays, 9:30am - 6pm
- 1st March - 30th April: every day, 9:30am - 6pm
- 1st May - 30th September: every day, 9:30am - 8pm
- 1st October - 30th November: every day, 9:30am - 6pm
How to get there:
All Fat Tire Tours meet in front of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Guides will be waiting for you there with large signs. The shop is located around the right-hand side of the entrance to the tower. Alexanderplatz is easy to reach by public transportation:
- U-Bahn U8, U5, U2 (Alexanderplatz)
- Tram M4, M5, M6 (Alexanderplatz)
- Bus 100, 200, M48, N2, N5 (Spandauer Str./Marienkirche)
see the: full list of attractions included
|Timetable in Overview|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Fat Tire Tours Berlin, Panoramastr. 1a, 10178 Berlin
030 2404 7991