Free entry to AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin – Save over €17
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
Berlin Pass Benefits:
Free entry to AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin with a Berlin Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: €17.95 Child: €14.50
AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin is an impressive underwater world home to over 5,000 fascinating sea creatures. With 35 lifelike natural salt and fresh water pools and habitats, including touch pools, you can journey through the waters of the River Spree to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean – learning about everything that lives below the surface. The highlight is the breathtaking journey through the AquaDom – the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world.
- Over 5000 sealife creatures
- 35 different themed areas
- Ride through the AquaDom water tunnel
- Neptun’s mirror maze
- Interactive Rockpool with crabs and starfish
- New 2015 exhibition 2015: "Turtle Shelter"
- Daily feeding demonstrations & talks
Did you know:
- The AquaDom is the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world
- Octopus are the smartest of all invertebrates and are as smart as a dog
- Jellyfish have no nerves; no blood, no heart and no brain, and their bodies consist 95% of water
There are many daily feedings and demonstrations going on throughout the day so plan your visit to make sure you see some of these fascinating shows. Head to the rock pools and get hands on and learn how to pick up starfish and other sea creatures, and get involved with the animal rescue programs to see how you can help protect our animals after your visit.
Please note: Children under the age of 3 can enter for free. Children between 3-5 years old must purchase a ticket.
How to get there:
- S-Bahn: S5, S7, S75 (Hackescher Markt)
- Underground: U8, U5, U2 (Alexanderplatz)
- Bus: 100, 200, TXL, M48 (Spandauer Str./Marienkirche)
- Tram: M4, M5, M6 (Spandauer Str./Marienkirche)
- Car: Follow the signs “Berlin Zentrum/Mitte”, then follow the signs Berlin Mitte/Alexanderplatz.
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Last Admission: 18.00|
Closed: 24th December
Loading Map - Please wait...
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin , Spandauer Str. 3, 10178 Berlin
+491806- 66 690 101