Free entry to the Berlin Dungeon – Save over €20
Berlin Pass Benefits:
Free entry to the Berlin Dungeon with a Berlin Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: €20.50 Child: €16.30
The Berlin Dungeon is a must-see visitor attraction that brings together an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, 360° stages and scenes in an exciting walkthrough experience where you will hear, touch, smell and feel over 700 years of history moving from show to show. It´s funny, scary and keeps you on the edge until the very end!
- 10 live shows from 10 live actors
- 1 river raft
- Characters from Berlin’s horrific past like Monk Pater Roderich and Carl Grossman
- Elevator of Doom
- Torture Chamber
- Lost Catacombs
Did you know:
- The Black Death ravaged the streets of Berlin in 1576 claiming over 4000 lives – over 50% of the population at the time
- The Hook, Pear, Tongue tearer, thumbscrews and the chappy chopper were weapons of torture up to the mid 18th century
- It’s believed the White Lady is haunts the tunnels below the Berlin Cathedral and many have heard strange ghostly sounds
Great special effects, costumes, terrifying actors and hilarious tours that will transport you back in time for 60 minutes. Complete with fog machines, fake blood, a river raft and illusions that will have you questioning reality, The Berlin Dungeons are a great experience for those looking for a little adrenaline rush. The Berlin Dungeons are not recommended for those under 10!
German and English Shows (English shows: 2.30pm and 4.45pm all year - 25th June - 10th September extra English tour at 11:30am)
Please note: we recommend that the Dungeon is not suitable for children under the age of 10, entry is at the parent/guardian's discretion. Children under 8 years old are not allowed in.
How to get there:
- S-Bahn: Lines S5, S7, S75 (Hackescher Markt)
- Underground: U8, U5, U2 (Alexanderplatz)
- Bus: 100, 200, TXL, M48 (Spandauer Str./Marienkirche)
- Tram: M4, M5, M6 (Spandauer Str./Marienkirche)
- Car: Follow the signs “Berlin Zentrum/Mitte”, then follow the signs Berlin Mitte/Alexanderplatz. Car parks are available in walking distance, fees may apply.
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
Closed: 24th December
Loading Map - Please wait...
Berlin Dungeon, Spandauer Straße 2, 10178 Berlin ,
+49 1806- 25 55 44