Free entry to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin – save €18
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin
Berlin Pass Benefits:
Free entry to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin
Normal Ticket Price: €18.00
A great attraction for the family, come and dive into the biggest LEGO® Bricks Box in the world! There are over 4 million bricks waiting for you to play with and indulge your creativity – it’s like a giant playground! You can also enjoy a LEGO® Factory Tour, see the 4D Cinema and visit the Model Builders Workshop. The kids will love it – and the adults will, too!
- LEGO® Factory Tour
- LEGO® Studios 4D Cinema
- Dragon Ride
- LEGO® MINILAND
- LEGO® Racers
- LEGO® Friends
- Model Builders Workshop
Did you know:
- The LEGO® name is made from the first two letters of the Danish words LEG GODT, meaning “play well”
- On average, every person on the earth owns 86 LEGO bricks!
- To reach the moon you would need to build a column of around 40 billion LEGO bricks
The LEGO® Factory Tour is a great experience for all the family as you explore the inner workings of how LEGO® is made. From the stamping machines, to selecting the colours, you can even create your own special LEGO® brick to take home….
Please note: Children under the age of 3 can enter for free. Children between 3-5 years old must purchase a ticket.
How to get there:
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 (Potsdamer Platz)
- Underground: U2 (Potsdamer Platz)
- Bus: M48, M85, 200, 347 (Varian-Fry-Straße) / M41 (Potsdamer Platz)
- Car: Follow the signs to Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz; access via Ben- Gurion- Straße or Bellevuestraße
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Last Admission: 17.00|
Closed: 24th December
Loading Map - Please wait...
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
+49 1806-66 69 01 10