Free entry to Madame Tussauds Berlin – Save over €23
Madame Tussauds Berlin
Berlin Pass Benefits:
Free entry to the Madame Tussauds Berlin with a Berlin Pass
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: €23.50 Child: €18.50
Rub shoulders with your favourite stars, from Hollywood A-listers and sport heroes, to famous people from history, politics and culture. Over 120 fascinating and life-like wax figures are brought to life and you’ll be double taking at just how realistic they look…
New at Madame Tussauds Berlin: STAR WARS at Madame Tussauds: Experience a unique, immersive exhibition featuring 11 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the STAR WARS saga – wax figures in authentic, walk-in scenes.
- New STAR WARS exhibition with 11 new characters
- German TV characters
- World politicians from Obama to Angela Merkel
- Celebrities like Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie
- Famous icons like Albert Einstein and Marlene Dietrich
Did you know:
- The first Madame Tussauds was founded in London by Marie Tussaud, an artist and sculptor originally from Germany
- To complete a wax work figure can take up to four months from the initial sitting to the moulding, decorating and final touches
- To create just one model costs around €200,000
The wide range of famous figures on show will give any visitor an immersive and interactive experience of popular culture, politics, history and more. Bringing these characters to life, together with a description of their life achievements, a visit to Madame Tussauds Berlin is both fun and educational!
Please note: Children under the age of 3 can enter for free. Children between 3-5 years old must purchase a ticket.
How to get there:
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 (Brandenburger Tor)
- Underground: U55 (Brandenburger Tor)
- Bus: 100, 200, TXL (Brandenburger Tor)
- Car: Follow the signs “Berlin Mitte/ Zentrum”. Within Berlin, follow the signs “Brandenburger Tor” (Brandenburg Gate) or “Reichstag”.
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 19.00|
|Last Admission: 18.00|
Closed: 24th December
Loading Map - Please wait...
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin,
+49 1806- 54 58 00